A PERFECT MOVE FOR STUDENTS WHO WISH TO PURSUE THEIR HIGHER STUDIES IN OWN COUNTRY
These small percentages of seats are reserved accordingly to AICTE norms and regulations. The NRI quota seats are available for all branches in Engineering, Medical, Law, Veterinary, Management and other courses. Many private colleges in Bangalore reserve seats for admission to Non Resident Indians for deserving students who wish to return and study in their country.
MEDICAL / DENTAL ADMISSIONS
The Government of Karnataka reserves 15 % of the seats for Non-Resident Indian / Foreign Students who wish to pursue Medical / Dental Courses.
VETERINARY ( B.VSC& AH) ADMISSIONS
In Karnataka, there are 4 Government Veterinary colleges (Bangalore, Bidar, Hassan and Shimoga).Students that all fulfilling NRI quota regulations will get seats in these colleges. All these four colleges reserved 10 seats under this category.
In Bangalore, some well-known colleges have a reserved quota named Supernumerary. In this quota, students will get benefited as low fee( 30% to 40% less) compared to the management seats. This quota is beneficial for Foreign and NRI students exclusively.
NORMAL NRI QUOTA
The Government of Karnataka reserves 15 % of the seats for Non-Resident Indian / Foreign Students who wish to pursue Engineering Courses.
CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION UNDER THIS CATEGORY REQUIRE PRODUCING THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATES
- Photostat copies of course/curricula’s of the last 04 Academic years (the candidate should have taken two courses each of Physics, Chemistry, Biology) preceding to the year of the admission applied.
- Transfer Certificate
- Residential Permit
- Certificate in Proof of Date of Birth, Student Visa
- Passport copy indicating citizenship
- Four latest passport size photographs & four stamp size photographs ( 1″ x 1″ )
- Conduct Certificate
- No objection certificate from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare – Govt. of India
- Eligibility certificate from respective Universities.