Steps involved in an application to study overseas
- Choosing the course/programme of your choice.
- Identifying the right University/Universities.
- Taking various required English proficiency tests like IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, etc.
- Arranging all the relevant Educational Documents and Preparing Essays/SOP and recommendation letters.
- Completing and sending application forms along with required documents to the chosen University.
- Applying for VISA after obtaining unconditional offer letter from the Universities.
- Arranging accommodation and travel.